1. What information do we collect? We collect information about you when you contact us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies. We may also monitor and record any communications we have with you, like phone conversations and emails. This is just to make sure we are providing you with a good service and meeting our regulatory and legal responsibilities.
2. How will we use the information? We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
3. How long will we keep your information? Any personal information we collect from you will be kept on our secure system for as long as deemed necessary.
4. Contacting you - from time to time we would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
5. Find out what information we have about you - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following: The Playground Company, Barn Office 2, Manor Farm, Sproston, Cheshire, CW4 7LP. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
6. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
9. Security - we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold. In the event of a data breach, we have procedures in place to detect, report and investigate accordingly.
Via post: The Playground Company, Barn Office 2, Manor Farm, Sproston, Cheshire, CW4 7LP
The Playground Company, Barn Office 2, Manor Farm, Holmes Chapel Road, Sproston, Cheshire CW4 7LP